Our department for Spine and Reconstructive Surgery offers comprehensive care and solutions affecting the spine from the neck to the lower back. Our world-class facility, equipped with state-of-the-art modalities for diagnosis and surgery, is led by an experienced spine surgeon, who works with neurologists, physiotherapists and anaesthesiologists to offer surgical and rehabilitative strategies for spinal disorders in patients across all age groups.
* Spinal trauma
* Disc diseases causing low back ache, sciatica, neck pain with pain along the arms
* Spinal deformities like scoliosis and kyphosis
* Spinal infections like tuberculosis
* Tumours affecting the spinal column
* Problems of the ageing spine
* Keyhole surgeries for various diseases of the spine