Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eye. An ophthalmologist is a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems.
The Department of Ophthalmology at Sri Balaji Hospital is a fully equipped facility that is successfully helping patients of all ages get over with their eye-related problems in a quick and affordable manner. Some of the services that you will find at Sri Balaji Hospital include advanced surgical techniques in cataract surgery, oculoplastics, corneal transplantation surgery, orbital & lacrimal surgery and retinal & vitreous surgery.
We use the latest in state-of-the-art equipment and an expert team of doctors and surgeons to bring all our patients the best solutions in eye care and surgery.
The following issues are dealt with at Sri Balaji Hospital:
* Anterior segment surgery
* Retinal ophthalmology, which emphasizes such things as laser treatment of the retina and actual retinal surgery
* Cornea, ocular surface, and external disease
* Medical retina, deals with treatment of retinal problems through non-surgical means.
* Oculoplastics& Orbit surgery
* Ophthalmic pathology
* Pediatric ophthalmology/Strabismus (mis-alignment of the eyes)