Sri Balaji hospital has 41 years of experience in healthcare field.
- Job Role - STAFF NURSE
- Job Location - Chennai
- Experience - 3-5 Years
- Education - BSC & GNM
Job Summary :
- Assess the needs of the patients in the ward and make nursing care plan for all patients.
- Direct patient care (bed making, changing of bed sheets, mouth care, back care, bed bathing, hair wash, changing of position etc.) and allotted care to her by the ward sister.
- Fulfil all basic needs (hygienic need, nutritional need etc.) of the patients.
- Take over the charge from duty nurse of previous shift, regarding patients (bed to bed), instrument supplies, drugs etc. and hand over the same to the next shift.
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly as per formats.
- Documenting successful interventions and synthesizing lessons learnt for wider dissemination.
- Support the programme including the generation and dissemination of evidence and utilization of evidence to informed policy and decision making Undertake any other task/duties as assigned by supervisors.
Front Office Executive (Only Female)
- Job Role - Front Office Executive
- Job Location - Chennai
- Experience - 2-3 Years
- Education - Any Degree
Job Summary :
- We are looking for a capable and friendly front office assistant to work at our reception area. In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments,
- Appointments: Scheduling of the appointments on daily basis; taking calls, checking available slots, giving appointments and calling back for confirmation with date & time; informing patients, prior if there is a delay in appointment or treatment (attempt to tell them the reason for delay)
- Enquiries: Answer all calls on enquiries in discussion with the doctors concerned
- Procedures: Calling patients a day in advance of the procedure and taking their confirmation, informing the specific procedure time and reminding the patient of the pre-operative instructions
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales. Compute and record totals of transactions and generate necessary report.
get in touch
We welcome you to experience a healthy recovery at the Sri Balaji Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr.Balaji subramanian (M.B.B.S., M.S.Ortho)
- +91 89399 96599
I am very impressed at the cohesive manner and bond between the staff of various departments, almost like a family. So efficient and hospitable. You have all made my stay here less stressful and happy. Thank you all Alima hussain, Oman
My daughter had a knee surgery at Sri Balaji Hospital, Chennai. Sri Balaji Hospital is friendly, homely and a modern hospital with highly qualified, experienced medical professionals and caring staff especially the international patient service team. The care and treatment is excellent and please provide this level of excellent medical service to humanity. Mashhood Ali, Dubai
My lnsight Travel to lndia, having fractured my left arm and planning to do an operation, was really worrying. I was thinking that it would be a horrible experience. After arriving in chennai, I was welcomed and taken to the sri balaji hospital. I talked to knowledgeable, understanding doctors, and received care from excellent trained nurses.Sri balaji hospital Office's supportive and caring administrators arranged the whole visit. I felt very confident and satisfied with the care l was receiving Now, I am at home, and really feeling happy about my treatment. I believe sri balaji hospital provide professional, state-of the-art treatment and care. There is a clear procedure. You just have to plan what you want in order to receive good quality treatment at a planned cost and have a happy experience. Well done sri balaji hospital. Anasa Azizi, kenya
meet our team
36 years of Experience
Dr. Balaji Subramanian
7 years of Experience
13 years of Experience
10 years of Experience