Our Featured Services
Our fully integrated Cardiovascular department offers the infrastructure and expertise to treat all aspects of cardiovascular care under one roof – a truly collaborative environment that facilitates comprehensive treatment and preventive care for every type of heart disease. From paediatric congenital conditions to life threatening heart attacks, we treat the spectrum of heart diseases and disorders in children and adults. We also make our patients and their caregivers are made a part of the treatment process to ensure adequate care post discharge, which is crucial to long term outcomes.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Exercise stress (ECG
- Ambulatory ECG monitoring
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Risk factor management program for hypertension, dyslipidemia, smoking and diabetes Early detection, treatment and rehabilitation of the risk factors.
- CABG - Beating Heart Surgery
- CABG + EVPP (Left Ventricular Restoration Procedure)
- CABG+ EVPP+ MV Repair
- Atrial and Ventricular Septal Defect
- Valve Replacements
- Treatment of stable & unstable angina pectoris, acute myocardial infarctions & immediate coronary angioplasty & stenting.